According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice, one out of every 13 households could fall victim to identity theft this year. When your sensitive personal information is lost or stolen, it can be a very time-consuming process to repair the damage done. That’s when ID TheftSmart™ comes in. Kroll Fraud Solutions has forensic accountants, attorneys, regulators and former law enforcement personnel who work on your behalf to protect, restore, and preserve your identity.
ID TheftSmart™ Restoration is your answer in the event your identity is ever compromised. Investigators will work on your behalf to restore and preserve your identity. Not only will you receive full service identity restoration from a licensed experienced investigator should you become a victim, but you will also have a resource to help answer questions or provide guidance on security and fraud related concerns, in order to head off possible issues before they materialize.
If your identity is stolen, licensed ID TheftSmart™ investigators will:
- Confirm identity fraud and determine its nature and scope
- Assist in obtaining a police report
- Provide a credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until ALL identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
ID TheftSmart Restoration is Free to primary Ultimate Checking account holder. Available to all other account holders and signers for only $2/month per person.