Reliabank COVID-19 Response
LOBBY/OFFICE CUSTOMER ACCESS RESTRICTIONS
Lobbies Closed - Drive-Ups Remain Open
In these uncertain times, our concern at Reliabank is for the well-being of our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
The Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) has been reported in South Dakota and we want to act in the best interest of everyone's well-being.
The Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines has recently lowered to groups of ten or fewer, therefore we believe it is time to restrict in-bank transactions and move to banking via drive-up, online banking or our mobile app.
For these reasons, the following steps are being taken, effective immediately Wednesday, March 18, all Reliabank lobbies will be closed to the public.
- All drive-through facilities will be open normal drive-through hours.
- Our loan officers, staff and account specialists will be available by phone to answer any questions. Should you need to access your safe deposit box, meet with a loan officer or complete other specialized banking services, please call your local branch to schedule an appointment. Find a location near you for contact information and hours.
- We will be closing our Hazel branch for the time being. Customers are being asked to utilize Watertown or Hayti locations.
- Hayti customers are encouraged to use night drop and ATM's.
All of our banking, insurance, mortgage and investment services are available to customers. We are taking this precaution to limit and control the environment of any in-person interactions. To schedule a meeting with a banker please call your local branch. This critical step, among others, is being taken to help with social distancing, identified as a key deterrent to the spread of the virus.
We encourage you to use the following banking methods:
- Drive Through Lanes
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Online and mobile banking. Download our Reliabank app in the Apple App Store, or Android App on Google Play.
- Phone Banking
- Online loan & checking applications
Reliabank plans to remain fully staffed to accommodate all of your banking needs.
Above all, we're here to help you any way that we can - our customers are our family and our care goes well beyond finances.