Reliabank COVID-19 Response
COVID-19 Updated openings:
In these uncertain times, our concern at Reliabank is for the well-being of our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make changes as needed
- If you have been in close contact with anyone that is ill, are showing symptoms of COVID-19, or traveled to areas that are high risk with COVID-19, please do not enter the branch
- Social distancing is required in the branch – please keep 6’ between you and others
- Please use hand sanitizer placed in the branch
- We have added shield guards in transaction areas
- Masks are optional
- We encourage you to make an appointment ahead of time to meet with a loan officer or a new accounts person
- Maximum of two customers (including children) in any office at one time
- Bathrooms are closed to the public
To schedule a meeting with a banker please call your local branch. This critical step, among others, is being taken to help with social distancing, identified as a key deterrent to the spread of the virus.
We encourage you to continue to use the following banking methods:
- Drive Through Lanes
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Online and mobile banking. Download our Reliabank app in the Apple App Store, or Android App on Google Play.
- Phone Banking
- Online loan & checking applications
Above all, we're here to help you any way that we can - our customers are our family and our care goes well beyond finances.