CardValet® for personal or business debit cards helps you take control of your debit card usage and your spending.
Your card, on your terms.
- Instantly lock cards if they go missing and unlock them when they are found
- Increase safety by turning cards “off” when they aren’t in use
- Establish parental controls to keep tabs on your child’s debit card
- Set transaction controls by budget, category and location
- Stay notified with real-time purchase alerts and set spending thresholds for spending categories by merchant type
- Review your spending by checking account balance and recent transaction history
- Link multiple cards simply by clicking on “Settings – Add Card” screen
Take control of your business account:
- Use transaction controls by merchant code or location
- Set spending limits by employee
- Enjoy real-time account balance and transaction history review
Establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar amount and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds. Transactions can also be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants, groceries or electronic stores.
Card on/off setting
When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with the usage control settings you've established. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on." This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card.
Restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location (using your phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified area can be declined.
Report or restrict PIN and signature transactions, enabling you to manage, track and report specific types of transactions and quickly detect unauthorized activity.
Real-time alerts can be sent when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined.
Conduct limited card-related transactions wherever you are, any time of the day, including real-time balance inquiries and locating ATMs.
CardValet is available for Apple iOS and Google Android devices. Apple is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
CardValet is a trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and a service of Reliabank. Reliabank does not charge a fee for CardValet. However, third party message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Card Valet app.