Location: Sioux Falls
Reports to: Director of Marketing
The main functions of the marketing assistant/graphic designer will be to create a consistent look for Reliabank across several marketing platforms, and to buy media in our south markets. Organization and time management is a must as meeting deadlines is a constant demand. The applicant will also be asked for creative input during marketing meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Graphically design all static visual creative. This includes newsletter, billboards, magazine, newspaper, brochures, business cards, lobby posters, digital ads, social media, and logo adjustments as needed.
- Media buying of billboards, magazine, newspaper, programmatic audio and TV ads.
- Coordinate with internal and external marketing teams and attend scheduled meetings. Work with outside agencies pertaining to digital and website creative and sizing requirements.
- Order internal and external promotional materials. Communicate with vendors regarding product specifications and quantities.
- Research industry and marketing trends and implement them where appropriate.
- Stay current with design software updates.
- Ensure all marketing bills are reviewed for accuracy and forwarded for payment.
- Write for press releases and other corporate documents as needed.
- Assist in Reliabank’s social media concepts, designs and implementations.
- Assist with event planning, attending events, reservations, purchasing and other duties to support the marketing team.
- Travel may be required for attending marketing seminars.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
Organization: Prioritize and plan work activities. Use time efficiently and set realistic action plans.
Creative Design: Display original thinking and creativity. Use feedback to modify designs.
Strategic Planning: Think about long-term campaign possibilities while maintaining focus on daily tasks.
Quality Management: Possess a natural drive for attention to details. Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
Professionalism: Treat others with respect and consideration. Accept responsibility for own actions. Follows through on commitments.
Written Communication: Write clearly and informatively. Edit work for spelling and grammar. Able to read and interpret written information.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is required and 2 years of relevant work experience is preferred. Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe design softwares are required. Working knowledge of page layout, photo editing, content writing for ads and social media production is beneficial.
Applicants must show a portfolio of work they have created individually or as a part of a group and must speak on how much influence they had on group work.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Reliabank is an equal opportunity employer. Member FDIC.
Send us your resume at email@example.com
608 W. 86th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Apply For This Position