Location: Sioux Falls
Reports to: Sioux Falls Market President
Duties and Responsibilities
- Originate all types of loans as authorized by bank policies and procedures.
- Interview applicants to develop background information concerning their experience, needs, desires, abilities, and earnings.
- Analyze applicant’s financial status credit to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Performs on-going financial analysis and reviews operating statements.
- Work to maintain asset quality and collections.
- Market bank products to individual and businesses, promoting bank services that may meet customer’s needs.
- Participate in business development activities.
Bachelor’s Degree is required and 4 years or more of relevant work experience is preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Reliabank is an equal opportunity employer. Member FDIC.
Send us your resume at email@example.com
PO Box 128
Estelline, SD 57234
Apply For This Position